Aftermarket EV wants you confident that all uninstalled unused items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of item(s) receipt. *Exceptions apply, see below:
• Products must be unused, and, in the condition, they were received within original or comparable packaging.
• Wheels: If you mount tires on wheels, they are deemed used and non-refundable.
• Wheel & Tire Packages: Any wheels that are mounted on a tire are deemed used and non-refundable.
• You agree to be responsible for return shipping and handling cost.
• A Restocking fee of 20% will be strictly enforced.
• Once your return is received, the refund will be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow two business days for your return to be processed. Please note, depending on your credit card or bank, it may take 2-7 business days for the refund to post to your account.
• Items are non-refundable after 60 days from order date.
*If you made a purchase and received a discount (ie. Free Shipping), you are not eligible for a sale price adjustment should a better sale come out afterwards.
RECEIVED INCORRECT OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
In case you received the wrong items, believe you have a product with a manufacturer defect, or notice damage to the wheels upon receipt you are requested to contact us as within 72 hours of receiving your order, prior to installation and mounting.
Please email us at email@example.com
Be sure to include
• Photos of any defect or damage, to the wheel itself, as well as the box it arrived in
• A Description of the damage, or defect.
Submitting a claim does not warrant an automatic refund. We reserve the right to investigate and make the final decision on all claims.
For additional questions about Aftermarket EV returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.