Braelin BR08 - 66.56 Bore (Set of 4)Regular price $1,871.93 Save $-1,871.93
- Fast Wheels warrants that its wheels will be free from structural defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Fast Wheels further warrants to the original purchaser that all fully painted wheels and full vapor chrome (PVD) wheels will be free of cosmetic defects for a period of three (3) years from the date of retail purchase. Machined, milled, chrome-plated, brushed and polished aluminum wheels will be warranted against cosmetic defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail purchase as special care is needed to maintain their original look (please see wheel maintenance guidelines).
- This warranty shall be valid only when the wheels are returned to an authorized dealer along with the original proof of purchase. Fast Wheels’ obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair of any wheel which Fast Wheels has declared to be defective.
- Fast Wheels shall inspect all warranty returns. Wheels covered by our warranty shall be replaced or repaired and returned to the sender freight prepaid. Wheels not covered by our warranty, if requested will be returned to the sender freight collect.
What is covered?
a) Peeling of the clear coat, paint or chrome finish.
b) Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out greater than 0.020 inch/0.50 mm, provided there is no evidence of impact.
c) Stress cracks in the wheel, provided there is no evidence of impact.
d) Bubbles in the paint or chrome or other blemishes in the finish of the wheel.
e) Wheels that leak air.
f) Improper machining of the center bore or lug holes.
What is not covered? (Exclusions)
a) Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out less than 0.020 inch/0.50 mm.
b) Wheels damaged or knocked out-of-round due to: tire installation, lowered suspension, impact, off-roading, accident, racing, negligence, misuse or exceeding the load rating or tire diameter (see installation instructions).
c) Cosmetic damage caused by poor maintenance, exposure to corrosive agents and/or environments, impact, “curb rash”, road hazard or neglect.
d) Paint chipping around the lug holes due to contact with installation tools.
e) Cosmetic warranty for wheels purchased as “blemished” (structural warranty still applies however).
f) Wheels claimed by someone other than the original purchaser.
g) Wheels transferred to another vehicle, resulting in an improper fitment.
h) Wheels that have been repaired, altered or used with adapters and/or spacers.
i) Wheels where Fast Wheels’ installation instructions have not been followed (supplied with each wheel).
j) Wheels that have been installed with other than Fast Wheels approved accessories.
This warranty is given by Fast Wheels and is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, such as warranties of merchant-ability or fitness of a particular purpose, shall be limited to the duration of this warranty.
Some States and/or Provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and/or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so one or more of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty expires upon title transfer of any Fast Wheels products by the original purchaser.
No warranty or representation by anyone other than Fast Wheels shall be binding upon Fast Wheels.
This shall be the limit of the liability of Fast Wheels for defective goods and under no circumstances shall Fast Wheels be responsible for any damages whatsoever, including consequential damages, economic damages, or lost profit.
After your wheels have been installed, make sure the installer completes the checklist on the installation instructions supplied with each wheel, and that you have verified each step with them. Remember to re-torque the nuts or bolts after 25 miles of use. Failure to re-torque the nut or bolts is unsafe and could cause a serious accident. Nuts and bolts must be re-torqued every time they are installed.
Keep this document with the owner’s manual and give it to the new owner when the vehicle is sold.
WHEEL MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES
Alloy wheels require special care in order to keep them in good condition. Proper maintenance will prevent peeling, pitting and corrosion. In order to protect your wheels’ finish from deterioration and to prevent your warranty from being voided, we recommend that you follow these steps:
1. Wash your wheels on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. Cleaning your wheels frequently will remove salt, dirt and brake dust that can be corrosive to the finish.
2. Beware of car washes that use steam cleaners, scouring pads, bristle brushes and/or tire cleaners. High temperatures, rough cleaning materials and corrosive chemicals can cause permanent damage to your wheels.
3. Never spray cold water on extremely hot wheels. Allow your wheels to cool before cleaning them. Extreme temperature change can cause damage or discoloration to the finish.
4. Special care/maintenance procedures by finish type:
All Gloss Finish Painted/Machined/Milled Wheels:
Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. A non-abrasive (without additional cleaning/polishing agents) automotive wax should be applied after cleaning to help maintain their appearance.
All Matte or Satin Finish Painted/Machined/Milled Wheels:
Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. Ensure any soap used does NOT contain any additional wax or polishing agents. Regular, non-wax soaps are fine, but any other maintenance products used must be specifically designed for matte finishes. NEVER buff, polish or wax the matte finish as this will create glossy spots/highlights and ruin the matte effect.
All Vapor Chrome (PVD) Wheels:
Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. A non-abrasive (without additional cleaning/polishing agents) automotive wax should be applied after cleaning to help maintain their appearance. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE CHROME WHEEL CLEANING PRODUCTS. The vapor chrome (PVD) finish has a protective clear coat just like a painted wheel that will be irreparably damaged by the harsh acids and chemicals in chrome cleaning products. Use of chrome or other type of corrosive cleaners on a vapor chrome (PVD) finish wheel will void the cosmetic warranty.
All Chrome Wheels (EXCEPT Vapor Chrome / PVD, see above):
Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. Specialized chrome finish cleaners may also be used, but be very careful to follow product application instructions as they can easily damage the wheel finish if used incorrectly. A non-abrasive (without additional cleaning/polishing agents) automotive wax should be applied after cleaning to help maintain their appearance
5. In the case of machined, milled or chrome finishes, we recommend that you remove your alloy wheels and install a set of painted alloy or steel wheels for winter. Snow, slush, sand and road salt are hard on these finishes and can destroy them in a short period of time.
6. To store your alloy wheels, remove the center caps, then wash and dry all parts thoroughly. Place in a clean bag and keep in a dry place.
7. If you hit a curb or pothole, or have an accident and suspect structural damage, have your wheels inspected immediately by a licensed mechanic. If structural damage is found, replace the wheel immediately.
FC WARRANTY - Revision Nov 27 / 2017